Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dim Sum Dollies

Dim Sum Dollies is must watch

DIm Sum DolliesJust watched this hilarious comedy this afternoon @ the liew lien .. see bey keh yen .. with a barrage of politically incorrect jokes .. this comedy is sure to make u chio kao peng ..

Never knew that Selena is such a funny character .. well .. let's just say that her performances in TCS shows are really LAME .. this S$19 is probably the best S$19 that I've spent in a long time ..

For those you have watched it before .. U SHOULD WATCH AGAIN .. a lot of updates and satirical jokes on the recent events like the NKF saga .. they made it a NSB (National Sperm Bank) story of how they can give you a HAND .. with the donations .. this is just one of the many jokes and I swear that there was a point during the play that my jaws were having cramps from the laughing.

All pictures are courtesy of SISTIC and I am blogging in my own capacity. Nothing mentioned here is on behalf of SISTIC of the NSB. I am also not recieving any hand from NSB, SISTIC or Selena.