Friday, November 04, 2005

Another one bites the dust!!

Damn ..

I should have fucking just slept 30 mins ago!!
I should have minded my own damn bloody business!!
I should have been listening to the damn bloody radio!!

Frig!! It was raining .. I am awake .. I heard a loud Boom I looked out of the window ..

DAMN

Another one bites the dust!
Another suicide in Chinatown .. Smith Street ..

This is really gross .. Can't seemed to see the head .. only the body .. .. trust me .. this is really friggin me out ..

I've not been blogging actively for a while .. and now that I've just started .. gosh .. gotta blog on such a topic .. honestly .. I am a lil too frigged out to sleep .. yah .. i know .. I may seemed like a tough nut .. but .. damn .. seeing a dead body is not exactly for the faint of heart ..

Grrrrrrhhhhhhh.h.h.h