Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Some Rantings

It's fucking 3:21am and I am still awake! Urrghh .. Really tired ..

But then, well .. gotta make some $$ so .. boh-piens lah ..

Currently, I am running a few projects .. big and small .. fortunately most are still small .. (hmmm .. or should it be unfortunately they are still samll ) ..

1) Work :: I'll save the explanation .. I'd rather describe the mole on my dick than my job .. at least I am sure I can make it sound less boring

2) Blogasia.biz :: Yes .. that is where I blog for my company .. .. Just came to an agreement that I will given a lil' token for blogging (trust me that it's really a token only) .. so most efforts should go there ..

3) myAudioSpa.com :: That's a project between me and some friends .. should this pull thru .. It will spell a good Christmas for .. .. *sigh* .. really bring back memories of me best friend Alvin .. the days of selling Christmas Cards .. .. Yah .. he and te bunch at Phunk are really a bunch of wacky crazy entrepreneurs .. looks like I got a lot to catch up ..

Oh .. back to myAudioSpa.COM .. it is a project on developing an audio CD for Children Development .. .. and yes there is a blog there too ..

4) Cyclog 1.0 :: Here I am trying to fix up a blog on all bike related stuff .. well .. trying to making a fun site .. and eventually into a fund-raising channel .. not for myself (or should I?? ) .. but really for BikeAid Singapore.

While this may have not monetary value at teh end of the day .. month .. year .. eons .. well it is really a pet project that I'll like to keep .. really an online dairy .. an online album .. a watever ..

Also a good testing ground for some of the blogging tools ..

Yeap .. that's abt it .. got to go ..